Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year Friends!


It has been too long since I last updated Never Never Land, and I feel terribly guilty about the neglect. As I mentioned, I started a new job on the 1st of December, and have been hectically busy trying to get into the routine of that, as well as all the frantic last minute Christmas Shopping, final holiday arrangements, and on top of it all, for the first time ever, I reached my internet cap.


So here I am, a new year, with a renewed cap.

Mr. Makebelieve and I flew down to Plettenburg Bay on the 21st of December. Apparently before we arrived the weather had been awful- But it would seem that we brought the sunshine with us. We had the most amazing holiday filled with family, friends, sunshine, sea, games, books, magazines and scrumptious food. We enjoyed a beautiful sunny Christmas on the beach, followed by the most delicious dinner outdoors.

Unfortunately the day after Christmas I caught a nasty bug, and by the time we flew back on the 28th I was properly ill. I had to put on my bravest face on the 29th, as I had arranged to throw a Super Hero party for Mr.MB’s birthday. The party went really well, and it was fun to see how much effort went into costumes.

New Years Eve was spent with Mr.MB’s second family. It was a lovely quiet evening filled with loads of good food, and the loveliest people. I was designated driver, and for the first time in a long while, saw the New Year in sober, which believe it or not was an amazing feeling!

I feel really positive about the year ahead, and have yet to set any real goals – But I am a sucker for New Year’s resolutions, so it is just a matter of time before I compile a list.

What about you friends? Care to share some of your resolutions? Or even just your feeling about resolutions? I would really love to read all about it.

Coming soon, “Holiday in Pictures”...

No comments:

Post a Comment