Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Better Breakfasts

With the weather getting gradually warmer I feel more inclined to go to the gym. The idea of getting changed into work out clothes is a tiny bit more appealing, and the thought of exercising after work instead of racing home to hibernate seems more doable.

Today is the first time in a very long time (so long I don’t care to mention exactly how long) that I have packed myself a gym bag, and fully intend heading to gym after work.

For some reason working out seems to encourage a few other good habits, one of which is eating better. I have found a couple of delicious, healthy breakfast ideas which I thought I would share with you today.

I am a creature of habit, and can literally eat the same meal daily – besides the ease of not having to have to think of something different, it is convenient and cost effective… However, I must admit that it does eventually become boring.

I have decided I am going to try a few of the below breakfast options over the next couple of weeks.

Most importantly, these breakfasts can be made with ingredients that I have readily available at home, or that can be bought easily without breaking the bank.

Toasted Muesli with Almonds, Coconut and Dark Chocolate

Tropical Papaya Boats

Healthy Cacao Granola

Strawberry and Goats Cheese Toast


Healthy 5 Ingredient Granola Bars

Banana Oat Smoothie

Peanut Butter Overnight Oats

To get the full recipe, just click on the link below the picture.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment